“How much does in-home care cost?” is one of the most typical questions a family has when contemplating in-home care services. For elders who choose to age in their own homes, in-home elder care is the most dependable option.
The majority of seniors want to stay at home to maintain their independence and freedom. It also helps them to remain in familiar surroundings, which is ideal for seniors who are losing their vision or who may have Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
Silver Sitters offers families a variety of payment alternatives as well as affordability. The rate, however, differs depending on the state, region, and type of treatment delivered.
Options Available To Pay For In-Home Senior Care From Silver Sitters in Indian River County, Florida
1. Private Pay/Out of Pocket: Silver Sitters gives families an option to pay privately out of pocket – the most reliable and convenient option for seniors who have money or resources to pay for senior in-home care. This option is recommended to seniors who have saved throughout their life and have strong financial family support. The cost of in-home care is dictated by the type of care and the number of hours a senior requires. It is typically less expensive than institutional care. To get specific cost information for your area in Indian River County, Florida, call Silver Sitters at 561-612-5411.
2. Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance: Silver Sitters collaborates with your long-term care insurance provider that can reimburse for in-home care for seniors. We ensure that all paperwork is completed on time so that you may receive proper reimbursement. Medical insurance should be bought far in advance of the need for treatment.
The care managers at Silver Sitters are available to answer any questions you may have about the paperwork needed to start using this type of coverage. We would like to emphasize that each insurance policy is different, thus we recommend contacting your company for specific coverage benefits.
3. Veterans Aid and Attendance:Veterans who meet specific criteria may be eligible to utilize their benefits to repay the cost of long-term care. Veterans or their surviving spouses who require assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, transfers, medicine reminders, and more may be eligible for the government’s Aid and Attendance (A&A) payment.
Contact Silver Sitters to learn more about veteran benefits.
4. Reverse Mortgage:Reverse mortgages are a reliable alternative for homeowners aged 62 and above who remain in their primary house and have a significant amount of equity.
Speak with a reputed Reverse Mortgage Specialist to learn more about this.
5. Medicaid Benefits:We do not accept Medicaid coverage. Our care managers can recommend alternate possibilities. To learn more, call 561-612-5411 now.